Super C+ Serum
SUPER C+ SERUM
Our own Super C+ Serum features a synergistic antioxidant blend of ferulic acid, pure 20% L-ascorbic acid vitamin C, vitamin E and niacinamide with nourishing and hydrating additives to provide maximum protective, collagen-stimulating benefit without dryness or irritation. This proprietary formula also improves signs of aging and photo damage to reduce fine lines and wrinkles while firming and brightening the complexion. Wear daily as a protective armor under your sunscreen as this powerful formula helps neutralize free radicals induced by UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA) and ozone pollution (O3).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
On cleansed skin, apply a pea sized amount to your face and neck (and décolleté for bonus points) being mindful of the eye area. Allow to dry then apply your favorite moisturizer and/or sunscreen.
Can be used AM and PM but using daytime is encouraged as it acts as a protector against daily elements, pollution and UV rays. Vitamin C literally helps boost your SPF protective value so you will be doing your skin more of a service applying in the AM under sunscreen.
Staying consistent with daily use is key in order to see improvements with brightening, sun damage and reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- L-Ascorbic Acid- the most potent form of vitamin C and the most beneficial, it plays a key role in reducing photo damage caused by harmful UV rays while helping fade pigmentation and improve overall skin tone. It serves to rejuvenate and repair the skin by stimulating collagen, firming and improving fine lines and wrinkles and even helping with acne. One of the best antioxidants you can choose to protect your skin against daily stressors and free radical damage.
- Tocopherol- the most biologically active form of vitamin E, tocopherol is an antioxidant with potent anti-inflammatory benefit that absorbs UVB light, protects from free radical damage, conditions and strengthens the skin’s barrier.
- Ferulic Acid- another powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals, ferulic acid actually boosts the effects of other antioxidants. It pairs well with a normally not-so-stable Vitamin C by making it more stable. A 2005 study suggests that ferulic acid has the potential to offer twice the amount of photo protection when combined with vitamins C and E.
- Sodium Hyaluronate- aka hyaluronic acid, it binds moisture to the skin and each molecule can hold 1,000 times its weight in water. A literal drink of water for your skin!
- Niacinamide- a vitamin B3 derivative, niacinamide is a protein builder to the skin that protects, that locks in moisture, reduces redness and inflammation, regulates oil and can reduce hyperpigmentation, fine lines, acne and protects from UV damage.
If ever there was just one single serum I could recommend for your routine, this is the one! With all the information we have about skincare, it should be known that everyone needs a good vitamin C serum in their arsenal. Super Serum is such a powerhouse of protection and nutrients, your skin will thank you now and in years to come. It has all the key ingredients you need to fully protect from life’s daily aggressors, environmental stress, UV rays, etc. and ferulic’s role in this serum literally helps boost all the other ingredients to make them more effective. So cool!
Like with everything, consistency is key. The more you use your serum in your routine, the faster you’ll see results.
*While this serum is so helpful in its protection of UV damage, it in no way takes place of sunscreen. It is meant to boost and assist in its protective quality. Not replace. Always wear SPF30 to 50 for optimal UV protection.
*Vitamin C, while fabulous, is historically known to be a bit unstable and drying for some. This Vitality Super Serum is a proprietary blend purposefully made for all types of skin to tolerate by adding nourishing and balancing ingredients to offset that dryness and to make the formulation more stable. That being said, for very sensitive skin types start off every other day and work your way up to everyday once skin has adjusted.
*To ensure your Super Serum vitamin C remains stable and fresh, keep cap tightly shut and in a cool environment away from direct sunlight. If cap is not screwed tightly or if the serum is exposed to heat and sunlight, the formulation could oxidize and actually form free radicals. We’re trying to fight those free radicals so be mindful and take care with your precious serum!
MADE IN THE USA. CLEAN, MEDICAL-GRADE BEAUTY.
Clinically tested. Naturally derived. Cruelty free. Paraben free. Gluten free. Fragrance free. Alcohol free. Formaldehyde free. Non-comedogenic. Hypoallergenic.
*keep this and all treatment products out of reach of children