Lip enhancements are hands down our most popular treatment at Vitality. We are known for natural enhancements and a conservative approach that is never overdone.
When you come in for an appointment, you will find that your injector not only assesses your lips, but also the rest of your face for symmetry in your smile. Having plump, hydrated lips is just a visit away!
Using the most advanced techniques and products such as Juvederm and Versa, we can deliver that pout you've been wanting.
Another approach for lips is the lip flip, which relaxes the muscles above the lip. This is a no-filler approach which helps more of your natural lip volume show.
PRICE: $500-$600 depending on the product. We recommend a free virtual consultation for exact pricing for your needs. Sometimes multiple sessions are needed to reach your desired goal.
DOWNTIME: Swelling for a few days, depending on the areas injected. Plan to get lip enhancement at least a month before an event.
MORE INFORMATION: Contact
- If you have a history of cold sores, let your injector know. A prescription is needed in order to eliminate the chance of developing a cold sore after your injections are done.
- Avoid anti-inflammatory medication for 10 to 14 days prior to treatment. These increase the chance of bruising after treatments. Medications to avoid include Aspirin, Aleve, Advil, Ibuprofen, Motrin, fish oil supplements, Vitamin E, ginko, and other NSAIDs.
- To reduce the risk of bruising, avoid drinking alcohol for 24 hours before your appointment.
- We recommend scheduling your appointment 1 to 2 weeks prior to any special event to allow plenty of time for filler to settle, and bruising and swelling to disappear.
- To reduce symptoms of dizziness, nausea, and lightheadedness make sure to eat a healthy breakfast before the procedure.
- Consider taking Arnica (over the counter) for 3 days before the procedure to prevent any bruising.
- Immediately after the procedure, you can expect to have some redness and swelling at the injection sites. This is your body’s normal inflammatory response, and it will not last long.
- Unless otherwise instructed, avoid massaging/touching the treated area for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid any type of heavy lifting, exercise, or active straining for 24 hours after treatment.
- To avoid excess swelling, do not consume excess sodium or alcohol.
- For swelling, use a cool compress/ice pack for 5-10 minutes each hour and take Tylenol.
- If swelling persists, we recommend sleeping slightly elevated on your back.
- If bruising occurs, ice and Arnica Gel can be used to decrease the duration of the bruise.
- If you are unsure about your results, we recommend to wait a few days for swelling to decrease and the product to settle in.
- If you are eager for more volume, it is recommended to wait 4 weeks before adding more product. Follow ups are always available to evaluate and treat.