Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) or PRF treatments
One of the easiest and most common forms of regenerative aesthetics is classic microneedling. In our office, microneedling uses tiny needles ( .5mm or longer ) to stimulate the dermis, the skin’s deeper layers. The longer needles (up to 2.5mm) reach the deeper layers making it possible to treat scarring, break up scar tissue and induce skin remodeling and get a serious glow.
Topical numbing cream applied before treatment makes the procedure comfortable.
Downtime depends on how deeply we treat the skin, from mild redness to a few days of redness.
PRP enhances the healing process and cuts the downtime! When PRP is used, you will have a simple, quick blood draw, and the blood will get placed in a centrifuge. After this process, liquid gold remains. A solution packed with growth factors is leftover and ready for use on the skin. This gets spread on top of the skin after and during the microneedling process.
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- Easily adjustable needle length
- Minimal downtime, expect some redness for a day or two and possible flaking
- No scarring
- Safe and effective
- Little to no discomfort
- Can be particularly effective when combined with other topical treatments such as dermaplaning
- Added skin tightening benefits
- Very few possible side effects
More information: Contact us