Prepping for Morpheus8 at Vitality!
Hi Gorg! We are so excited for you to begin your Morpheus8 journey! Here are some tips for how to prepare for your treatment:
- Avoid extended sun exposure and/or spray tan on the area 2 weeks before
- Avoid NSAIDs (ibuprofen, advil) and alcohol for 48 hrs to reduce swelling and bruising
- Pause on use of skin products with active ingredients for 1 week prior to treatment (i.e. exfoliating acids, retinol, hydroquinone)
- You can take Tylenol 1 hour before your appointment for additional comfort
- Hydrate as much as possible! Drink plenty of water and/or coconut water, have a healthy meal or snack prior to your appointment
- Come in with a bare face! (i.e. no make-up, tinted products, or lotion)
Reach out to us with questions at 619-432-2460.