Morpheus Aftercare Recommendations
These instructions are very important to insure the best results from your treatment.
Results appear gradually as the skin is remodeled from within. A series of treatments is required for results. Typically 3-4 treatments with a maintenance treatment or Forma maintenance series is recommended.
For the first 48 hours after treatment:
- Avoid sun exposure
- Use clean pillow cases each night to prevent infection
- Avoid touching the treated area
- Apply nothing to the treatment area except bacitracin ointment as needed
After 48 hours:
- You may resume gentle cleansers and SPF along with the aftercare products recommended by your Vitality provider, such as Dream Cream Moisturizer
- Makeup application can resume at this time
- Avoid active skincare products such as exfoliants or retinols for 1 week
Prior to your next session:
- Discontinue active skincare products or retinols for 1 week prior
- If you’ve been placed on pigment inhibitors prior to treatment use these up until 3 days before treatment
- Drink plenty of water and come to your appointment with a clean face